Are you tired opening multiple browsers to track the real-time prices of IOTA from different crypto exchanges? If you check coinmarket.com or cryptocompare.com, their list of exchanges are not complete (yet). So you tend to open your browser, open Bitfinex, Binance, Coinone, Okex, Coinfalcon, and other exchanges to compare the current prices of IOTA.
Good thing we now have IOTAprices.com. This website is, so far, the most complete guide to buy and sell IOTA, where to store your IOTAs, how to create a local IOTA wallet, how to generate a seed using Keepass, how to collect additional entropy, and everything you need to know about IOTA. You can also check the live IOTA stats in real-time. Transactions per second, market cap, transf/h (I actually don’t have a clue what is this), iota/sec (and this one as well), and all other stats related to IOTA.
PS: Also check out these interesting article about IOTA and why it will disrupt the blockchain industry.
More from my site
- Where to buy IOTA in the Philippines? After Segwit2x was cancelled yesterday, people had been rushing to IOTA, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other coins. I received a lot of e-mails lately where to buy IOTA directly using their USD […]
- Crypto Currency PHP Tracker + Live Race Viewer According to world renowned Scientists (Yeah. I made that up), those who bought crypto currencies are monitoring it since the day they bought it. And when the price drops while looking at […]
- Where to buy Ethers in the Philippines? Let's go straight to the point. Where to buy Ethers if you're located in the Philippines. Oh wait, you don't know what Ethers are? Read this Wikipedia article about Ethereum, or this very […]
- Poloniex 101: Newbie’s Guide to Buying and Selling Cryptos in Poloniex If you're already trading cryptos, then this post is NOT for you. This is a quick guide for those who have no clue how to buy and sell Bitcoins, and trade it to other coins like Litecoin, […]
- Where to withdraw your Bitcoins in PH after the SegWit2x Hard Fork this November? If you're using Coins.ph to convert your BTC to Philippine Pesos like me, then you won't be able to use it anymore after the SegWit2x Hard Fork this November 17, 2017 or Block 494,784. For […]
- Why you should NOT buy Bitcoins from Coins.ph I love Coins.ph, it's convenient to buy mobile load, pay bills, and to send cash to anyone even without an ATM card or bank account. I recommended Coins.ph as a way to buy Ethers in the […]