To all IQ Puzzle fanatics out there, this is what you’ve been waiting for! The Tips, Hints and Mechanics of the 2nd Blue Stickman IQ Puzzle. After the success of the first IQ Challenge, I’m proud to give you the second IQ Challenge! This time it will be a lot harder, but not that hard. It’s just harder compared to the first one, but don’t think of it as hard and impossible to answer because as what I have said, it’s not that hard.
The prizes at stake are: $50.00 thru Paypal, 1 Free Domain Registration for 1 Year, a 125×125 Sidebar Banner at Jehzlau Concepts for 1 month (that’s worth $100.00! Really!) and these oh so cool limited edition Google Code Stickers (I got these during the Google Techtalk last November 2007 and I know that these are very rare nowadays because… these are rare, hehe)
So now let’s go to the mechanics, hints and tips. Without these, you can’t answer the puzzle correctly. You should follow the mechanics, tips and hints in order to get the right answer to this puzzle. If you don’t follow the instructions, then you’re wrong. If you did the opposite and got the correct answer, the you’re right! Yay!
Below is the picture of the puzzle as previewed in the announcement of the first IQ puzzle winner. All you need to do is find the common tribes. There are 15 Blue Stickman tribes in the picture. These tribes are grouped in boxes. The number of tribe members differ from each other, but there are also tribes with the same number of members. There are two unique tribes and these tribes are different from the rest, but they have a common factor (The hints will help you find what’s common with them). All you need to do is choose two boxes (2 tribes) below and explain why are they different from the rest and how they are related to each other.
1. The winner of the previous Blue Stickman IQ puzzle can still join this IQ challenge and the future IQ puzzles here at Jehzlau Concepts.
2. You can answer twice. Yes! You can answer two times to increase your chances of getting the right answer!
3. Your second answer should be separated from your first answer to avoid confusion
4. If you answered three times, your third answer is invalid, because you are only allowed to answer twice.
5. Don’t answer two times in one comment. If you answered twice in a single comment, your answer is invalid.
6. Your answer should follow the format below, otherwise it’s considered invalid:
For example your answer is letter A and B:
ANSWER: A and B
EXPLANATION: Because A and B are unique from the rest of the tribes
7. You can ask questions by posting a comment below
8. Only one answer per comment
9. An answer with no explanation is considered invalid
8. The explanation should be correct in order for it to be valid
9. The last day to answer this puzzle is on February 26, 2009 at 11:59 PM (WordPress Time)
10. Everyone can participate even if you’re not a blogger
11. The explanation of your answer should be related to ALL the hints or else your answer is wrong
12. You can ask your friends to help you answer if you want
13. Any possible reasons are welcome, but there’s only one correct answer
14. The first commenter to answer correctly wins!
1. Learn to compare
2. Be very clever
3. Be resourceful
4. If you don’t have a computer, you can’t answer this puzzle
5. Learn how to count
6. Do the math
7. You can use a calculator if you want to
8. Google can help
9. The hints will lead the way
10. Avoid printing the screen
11. Smile and enjoy
12. Don’t complicate your life
13. Solve the puzzle
1. If you’re blind, you cannot answer this puzzle
2. If you can’t hear, you can answer this puzzle
3. If you can’t smell, you can answer this puzzle
4. If you don’t know how to add and compare, you cannot answer this puzzle
5. If you can’t walk, you can answer this puzzle
6. If you can’t think, you cannot answer this puzzle
7. If you don’t want to answer this puzzle, you cannot answer this puzzle
8. Discern past from the present and vice versa
9. John Nash has a Beautiful Mind
10. Thomas Knoll has a Clever Mind
11. ABC is equal to 123
12. 570564 + 1
13. If you’re from the stone age, you cannot answer this puzzle
If you really love IQ puzzles and craving to solve more puzzles why not join Mensa? There will be another Mensa IQ Challenge to be held at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street on February 22, 2009. The Philippine chapter of the international organization for people with high IQs–will be holding a whole day event filled with fun and learning activities for the public. “Mensa Day” or MD2.22, with the theme “Celebrate Learning, Celebrate Life”, is the first-ever major undertaking of the organization with fora, seminars and games for kids and adults alike.
Prospective members may also take the Mensa IQ Challenge. Scoring in the top two percentile is the only requirement for joining Mensa. Testers should prepare a testing fee of P500 (P300 for students with ID) and a valid photo ID. Seats are limited so reserve a slot online at the online facility at this site.
Mensa International has over 200 active members in the Philippines, and 100,000 members in over 80 countries worldwide.
After passing the IQ Challenge, you’ll get these as proof to your mom, dad, friends, pets, love ones, strangers and the inanimate that you’re part of the world’s top 2% and your IQ is 130 or higher. Yay!