I finally achieved 0.6s load time in GTMetrix after switching to https + doing some minor tweaks in my W3TC settings. Proof: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.jehzlau-concepts.com/WN5evABj. Now I need to minify and combine all CSS and JS files, Optimize the order of styles and scripts, then Specify image dimensions. Then that’s it. Maybe I’ll achieve 100% in both Pagespeed and Yslow grade very soon.
Screenshot of my GTMetrix latest achievement:
Screenshot of comparison between Apple.com and Google.com. Yay!
More from my site
- 100 Pagespeed Score in GTMetrix, finally! I finally achieve 100 in GTmetrix, now I can sleep. One less thing to worry, the cookie free issue Yslow keeps dragging my Yslow grade to 99. But I'll worry about that tomorrow or the day […]
- Achieve 99% in GTMetrix easily Finally! I achieved the grade of double 99% in Gossamer Threads metrix using my old Jehzlau Concepts theme that I will make publicly available for download very soon. I'm still tweaking my […]
- Fixed ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Activated https + MaxCDN EdgeSSL + Cloudflare Full Strict SSL Before 2016 ends, I made sure that this blog is more secure. Just like most WordPress users (and since SSL is now for free, thanks to Letsencrypt), I activated SSL at jehzlau-concepts.com! […]
- W3TC: Remove query strings from static resources quick tip Just a quick tip for those who are using the famous W3TC (W3 Total Cache) caching plugin for WordPress. If you're a Page-Load-Speed freak, and you're checking how fast your blog loads day […]
- Testing Calypso Recently, Calypso was released by Automattic and everybody seems to love it. You can read more about Calypso in Matt's blog. According to what I've read, Calypso is really fast that's why […]
- My ultra-fast wireless Internet experience with Ultera Last month I was lucky to be invited to witness the launch of PLDT HOME Bro’s newest addition to its family, the PLDT HOME Bro Ultera. I'm curious how fast is this Ultera thing after […]