I finally achieve 100 in GTmetrix, now I can sleep. One less thing to worry, the cookie free issue Yslow keeps dragging my Yslow grade to 99. But I’ll worry about that tomorrow or the day after.
Here’s my latest GTMetrix score: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.jehzlau-concepts.com/VQRcnXWN. 0.5s + 5 page requests.
Pagespeed Insights score. Got 100/100 in Mobile and 100/100 in Desktop.
And lastly, got 98 / 100 / 100 at https://testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com. Not bad. I just need to slightly fix my mobile friendliness issue. My only problem is with the “Size tap targets appropriately“, then I’ll get a perfect 100 like pagespeed.pro. Yay!
Did this while tinkering my W3TC settings in my iPad, because I’m too lazy to open my Mac. Haha!
More from my site
- 0.6s load time in GTMetrix after switching to https I finally achieved 0.6s load time in GTMetrix after switching to https + doing some minor tweaks in my W3TC settings. Proof: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.jehzlau-concepts.com/WN5evABj. […]
- Achieve 99% in GTMetrix easily Finally! I achieved the grade of double 99% in Gossamer Threads metrix using my old Jehzlau Concepts theme that I will make publicly available for download very soon. I'm still tweaking my […]
- W3TC: Remove query strings from static resources quick tip Just a quick tip for those who are using the famous W3TC (W3 Total Cache) caching plugin for WordPress. If you're a Page-Load-Speed freak, and you're checking how fast your blog loads day […]
- Testing Calypso Recently, Calypso was released by Automattic and everybody seems to love it. You can read more about Calypso in Matt's blog. According to what I've read, Calypso is really fast that's why […]
- Fixed ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Activated https + MaxCDN EdgeSSL + Cloudflare Full Strict SSL Before 2016 ends, I made sure that this blog is more secure. Just like most WordPress users (and since SSL is now for free, thanks to Letsencrypt), I activated SSL at jehzlau-concepts.com! […]