The prices of Samsung LCD and LED TVs in the Philippines just got lower (Samsung Philippines decided to mark it down last August 28, 2009). To my prospective buyers who are planning to have their very own Samsung LCD/LED TV unit, please leave a comment below with your e-mail so that I can send you the new marked down price list.
Samsung LCD/LED TV Marked Down Price List Sample:
1. LCD LA-22B450. SRP: Php19,900. Discounted Price: Php17,000
2. LCD LA-46B750. SRP: Php139,900. Discounted Price: Php113,000
3. LCD LA-52B750. SRP: Php179,900. Discounted Price: Php145,000
4. LED UA-40B6000 SRP P119,900. Discounted Price: P96,000
5. LED UA-55B7000 SRP P211,900. Discounted Price: P170,000
Here’s a brief overview of features of the available LCD and LED TV Series
Series 7 LED – Full HD 1080p, 120Hz Motion Plus, BD Wise, WCE Pro, DLNA, Mega Dynamic Contrast, Content Library, Anynet+, Media 2.0, SRS TruSurround HD, USB 2.0, HDMI x 4, available sizes are 55″, 46″ and 40″.
Series 6 LED – Full HD 1080p, 120Hz Motion Plus, BD Wise, WCE Pro, Mega Dynamic Contrast, Anynet+, SRS TruSurround HD, USB 2.0, HDMI x 4, available sizes are 46″ and 40″.
Series 7 LCD (B750)
– Full HD 1080p, 240Hz Motion Plus, BD Wise, WCE3, DLNA, Ultra Contrast, Content Library, Anynet+, [email protected], Media 2.0, SRS TruSurround HD, USB 2.0, HDMI x 4, available sizes are 52″ and 46″.
Series 6 LCD (B650)
– Full HD 1080p, 120Hz Motion Plus, BD Wise, WCE3, DLNA, Ultra Contrast, Content Library, Anynet+, [email protected], SRS TruSurround HD, USB 2.0, HDMI x 4, available sizes are 55″, 46″ and 40″.
Series 5 LCD (B550) – Full HD 1080p, WCE3, High Contrast, DNIe+, Anynet+, SRS TruSurround HD, USB 2.0, HDMI x 4, available sizes are 52″, 46″, 40″, and 32″.
Series 5 LCD (B530) – Full HD 1080p, WCE3, High Contrast, DNIe+, Anynet+, SRS TruSurround HD, HDMI x 3, available sizes are 40″, 37″, and 32″.
Series 4 LCD (B460) – HD Ready 720p, WCE3, High Contrast, DNIe+, Anynet+, USB 2.0, HDMI x 3, available size is only 32″.
Series 4 LCD (B450) – HD Ready 720p, WCE3, High Contrast, DNIe+, Anynet+, USB 2.0, HDMI x 3, available sizes are 32″, 26″ and 22″ (2 HDMI slots only for 22″)
For buyers of LCD TV, you can avail of the following home theater bundles with free HDMI cable: (Same with the prices in malls)
HT-z210 (add P5,000) SRP P19,990
HT-z315 (add P15,000) SRP P29,990 (Tower Speakers)
HT-x715 (add P20,000) SRP P39,990
HT-BD2 (add P39,900) SRP P69,990 (with Bluray Player)
Add P1,500 for wallbracket (26″ – 37″)
Add P1,000 for 40″- 52 (retail is p3,000)
For buyers for LED TVs, you have a free speaker bar worth P11,990 (HT-SB1) & free Samsung Cellphone worth P7,990. Add 6,000.00 for a wall bracket.
For a brief information and review of Samsung 2009 LCD and LED TV units click here!.
(Leave a comment with your e-mail so that I can send the FULL MARKED DOWN PRICE LIST.) You may compare my discounted price to the discounted price inside malls. I can guarantee you that mine is cheaper! If you don’t know how to read Samsung LCD TV models, let me teach you how. Let’s take LA-22B450 as an example. LA-22B450 is 22″ Series 4 B (Series A is the old Samsung LCD TV line-up, while series B is the 2009 LCD TV line-up). Another example is my LCD TV: LA-46B750: 46″ Series 7 B (2009 Model).
All units you order from me are 100% brand new, factory sealed from Samsung Philippines (complete with receipt and serial number). I don’t deal in demo, used, smuggled, or gray market units. LCD/LED TVs that I sell are absolutely the same as if you bought the unit in the mall, except for the much lower prices.
You can subscribe for free Samsung LCD TV and LED TV news and price updates by entering your e-mail below. Please don’t forget to verify your subscription by clicking the verification link that will be sent to your e-mail.
UPDATE March 4, 2010: For serious buyers, you can send me an SMS to +639178369336 if you really want to buy. Wala na kasi me time to reply sa thread na to, pasensya na po. T_T
UPDATED June 27, 2010: Samsung marked their LCD and LED TV prices again because there’s a new series of TVs from Samsung Philippines. The “C” series, also known as the 2010 LED TVs and LED 3D TVs. The 2009 LED TVs are way cheaper now. To get the latest update price list, please send an SMS or call +63921-777-7171
UPDATED June 18, 2011:New pricelist for Samsung LCD TVs, LED TVs, and Smart TVs are now available. Please send an SMS for 0921-777-7171 for inquiries
More from my site
- Cheap Brand New Samsung LCD and LED TVs for Sale! It's August once again! It's the time of the year when all bonafide shopaholics are heading towards the Lion City and Fragrance Harbor to join the August Madness Sale. Here in the […]
- The winner of the Android phone contest is… Finally! The Android phone contest is over! The winner will be revealed next week. Thanks to everyone who joined the contest. All entries are pretty convincing and choosing the best entry […]
- I’m Giving Away an Android Phone! Yep, that's right! I'm giving away a brand new mobile phone with Android OS. I'll be posting the details this week. Stay tuned for the mechanics! This is really exciting and I bet you're […]
- The PLDT TelPad S7-Slim Review 2 years ago, the country’s biggest telecommunications provider announced the launching of its hybrid landline unit called Telpad. I admit I was not that impressed. I obviously did not jump […]
- Need Suggestions on Parts of a Desktop PC I'm planning to buy myself a Desktop PC this Christmas from HP and I'm contemplating between an HP Pavilion Elite m9299d Desktop PC or HP Pavilion s3690d Slimline PC. But I realized that I […]
- Super Tears of Joy Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you guys for voting Batang Yagit! He won the Bloggers' Choice Award of the 2008 Philippine Blog Awards. This success would not be possible […]