My apologies for the delay of the hints, mechanics and tips of the previewed puzzle in my previous post. In this post I will showcase 5 puzzles, as stated in my title. The 4th to 8th Blue Stickman IQ Puzzle will be posted here. Of course, prizes at stake will be much bigger compared to the previous puzzles. This time, all puzzles are hex-free. It simply means that you don’t need to get the hex value of each blue stickman to get the right answer, just like what you did on puzzles BS2 and BS3.
BS4 to BS8 puzzles are very easy, similar to the first Blue Stickman IQ Puzzle. But still, you need to think and explain your correct answer in order for it to be valid. All IQ Puzzles in this series are logical. You just need to look at the picture and elucidate your answer. Some puzzles have 1 answer, some of them have 2. Each of the puzzle has corresponding tips and hints. All puzzles have the same mechanics.
The prize at stake to the first one who can get all puzzles correctly is $150.00 USD via Paypal. There are 5 puzzles below. You need to get the right answer and explanation in order to claim your prize. There are also corresponding prizes if you can’t get all the 5 answers correctly.
» 2nd Prize for 4 Correct Answers: $50.00 USD
» 3rd Prize for 3 Correct Answers: $25.00 USD
» 4th Prize for 2 Correct Answers: $10.00 USD
» 5th Prize for 1 Correct Answer: $5.00 USD
The total US Dollars at stake is $240.00! All prizes will be sent to your Paypal account. If you don’t have a Paypal account, then you cash prize is forfeited. But if you don’t want it to be forfeited, you can sign up here!
1. Your explanation should satisfy all the hints and tips
2. If you think your answer is right, but it contradicts at least one of the hints and tips, then your answer is wrong
3. You can answer as much as you can, there are no limits in answering these puzzles
4. Only one answer per comment, if you have two answers or more in one comment, then all of your answers are invalid
5. Your answer should follow the format below, otherwise your answer is considered invalid:
For example your answer is letter A and B:
ANSWER FOR BS4: A and B
EXPLANATION: Because I love A and B
6. You can ask questions by posting a comment below
7. An answer with no explanation is considered invalid
8. The explanation should be correct in order for it to be valid
9. The last day to answer this puzzle is on March 29, 2009 at 11:59 PM (WordPress Time)
10. Everyone can participate even if you’re not a blogger
11. You can ask your friends to help you answer if you want
12. Any possible reasons are welcome, but there’s only one correct answer
13. The first one to answer all 5 puzzles correctly wins!
14. The first one to answer 4 puzzles correctly is the 2nd placer!
15. The first one to answer 3 puzzles correctly is the 3rd placer!
16. The first one to answer 2 puzzles correctly is the 4th placer!
17. The first one to get the right answer in any of the 5 puzzles is the 5th placer!
18. The first prize winner is not qualified to get the 2nd prize, 3rd prize and so on… The 2nd placer is not qualified to get the 3rd and other lower place prizes. This also applies to the 3rd, and 4th placers.
INSTRUCTIONS: There are 5 different puzzles below, all you need to do is follow the tips and hints of each puzzle, then follow the answer format in the mechanics. Good luck!
Blue Stickmans on the Road Puzzle (BS4)
1. 2 Answers are required in this puzzle. If you only give one answer, then your answer is invalid
2. Two pictures above are different from the rest
3. The answers are clearly noticeable
4. Just stare and you’ll see
1. They are all the same
2. Counting is a waste of time
The Coward and the Fearless Blue Stickman Puzzle (BS5)
1. This one is tricky
2. There’s only one answer
1. You need everyone to catch one
2. One Eight Three Six
3. The Answer is ___ ?
5. There are no spaces
Blue Stickman Traitor Puzzle (BS6)
1. The answer is subtle
2. You need to find X
3. Y1 Y2 and Y3 are 3 different unknown values
4. There’s only one answer
1. The traitor is hidden
2. “Change is inevitable. Change is constant.” – Benjamin Disraeli
3. X = [Y1 + 6 ] + [Y2 - 2] + [Y3 + 0]
4. Metamorphosis is required after the third dot
The Blue Stickman Army Puzzle (BS7)
1. You need to look at the picture carefully
2. There’s only one answer
1. 1C 3R
2. 3200 can help
3. 1964 + 1
4. Someone born in Louisiana can help
Blue Stickman Squared Puzzle (BS8)
1. This is a bonus puzzle
2. It’s Logical
3. There’s only one answer
1. The Sequence is Broken
2. Don’t make the letters confuse you
3. BONUS HINT: It’s either left to right, right to left, top to bottom, or bottom to top
Good luck and have fun! Yay! And oh, thanks to Fitz for making sure that the puzzles are easy to understand.