I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to do, I just wanna cry, I was there, but I was too late, the brave 300 Spartans was already there and I never made it. I’m so disappointed to myself. I should be there 5 hours before the opening time, but my bad. I’m too lazy to be early, I never expected that a lot of people will come to this war. A war that I can never forget, a war for donuts. For KRISPY KREME donuts! Huhuhu…
I’m so excited the day before and I never expected that this would happen. I’m so sad, at the same time I’m so lonely because I was there, I arrived early (I think), but others were there and was earlier than me. The 300 slots was already filled up and all I can do is nothing.
THE 6th KRISPY KREME STORE OPENS AT 6:00 AM THIS MARCH 28, FRIDAY AT AYALA AVENUE (GROUND FLOOR, JAKA BUILDING), MAKATI CITY
Make sure you line up on the opening day, WHY?
* 1st Customer wins 1 YEAR SUPPLY OF ORIGINAL GLAZED DOUGHNUTS (1 dozen per week)
* 2nd Customer wins 6 MONTHS SUPPLY OF ORIGINAL GLAZED DOUGHNUTS (1 dozen per week)
* 3rd Customer wins 3 MONTHS SUPPLY OF ORIGINAL GLAZED DOUGHNUTS (1 dozen per week)
* 4th to 300th Customers wins 1 MONTH SUPPLY OF ORIGINAL GLAZED DOUGHNUTS (1 dozen per week)
See you at the opening!
Huhuhuhu… This is the day that I will never ever ever forget.
Sorry Jehz, better luck next time… 🙁
More from my site
- My Second Attempt to Greatness I dared... but failed in my first attempt to greatness. But after a few months of torture and suffering from the mayhem that was brought upon me, I'm here again to prove to myself and my […]
- Another Exclusive Bloggers’ Food Tour by Spot Pass I was surprised just now because someone left a comment in my previous post about the Manila Ocean Park. The messages was:Hello! I’m Karen from SPOT.PH. We’d like to invite you to an […]
- WordCamp Philippines Registration is now Closed! Oh, I never knew that it was already closed until I received a text message from someone in heaven informing me that it was indeed closed! WordCamp Philippines Registration is now closed! […]
- Happy Slip, Happyslip, Christine Gambito [in Manila] "See Christine in the flesh as she interacts with 100 lucky fans on February 7, 2008 at Mag:net Café, Bonifacio High Street, from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Christine will answer questions, sign […]
- The 20 Lucky Boys and Girls A few hours after I posted the PageRank T-shirt giveaway, all 20 slots have been filled. These 20 lucky boys and girls will receive the super duper awesome, undeniably unique, and […]
- I Wasn’t Able To Get Online Because Of This! Our electric meter was stolen yesterday and I was so annoyed because... It was stolen! And we experienced power outage for 2 days because of this unexpected panghitabo! Hehe... […]