If you’re here because you are googling for a guide of how to get the the Philippine Senate office easily, then, congratulations! You came to the right place, at the right time, in the right blog, and the right blog post.! Hurray! Hep Hep Hurray!
I will be blogging now about my experience, about my terrible experience perhaps, in locating the Philippine Senate Office. I was so disappointed of all the taxi drivers because they don’t know where the Senate Office is. 100% of the taxi drivers don’t know where the Senate office is located. Why 100%? Because the 3 drivers of the 3 taxi cabs that I rode don’t know where the heck is the Senate office. If only one of them knows where the Senate office is, the percentage should only be 66%. Hehehe. (Ang gulo ko :P).
So, how to get to the Senate office easily and without hassle. First, you should have a car, and ask someone to guide you where the Senate office is, then, that’s it, if that “someone” knows where is the Senate office, then you’re very lucky to have that “someone” with you. But, if he/she don’t know where is it located, then you’re unlucky.
That’s all for now… Thanks 🙂
P.S.: If you’re curious, and wants to know what’s my purpose in going to the Senate, just leave me a comment, and I’ll answer you. Bwahehehe 😛
More from my site
- A year older now Before September 12 ends, I would like to thank all my blog readers, returning visitors, strangers, stalkers, fans, and everyone who keeps on going back to this blog despite of the lack of […]
- Getting a DOST-SEI Travel Clearance the easy way! I would like to share my experience of how obtained DOST-SEI travel clearance the easy way. You don't need to go the SEI office again and again. You only need to be there once and once […]
- The View Traveller Unveiled and my Foton Driving Experience Last week, I was invited to witness the unveiling of the View Traveller during Foton’s Big Show 2013 at the World Trade Center, Pasay City, Philippines. The program started at exactly […]
- The Last Few Minutes…. Time runs so fast. I still can't believe that the physical body of the person closest to me has turned back into ashes. He's still with me, but he's now inside an urn. I wasn't able to […]
- One Day Round Trip Astiga ni sir dick uy! niad2g manila ganina, tapos muoli ugma? yaman naman! naks, hehehe. Paki nyo no? sino naman si Sir DicK? hehe... Si sir dick or dickoy ay teacher ko sa electrical […]
- Testing Calypso Recently, Calypso was released by Automattic and everybody seems to love it. You can read more about Calypso in Matt's blog. According to what I've read, Calypso is really fast that's why […]