“1 Year and 10 days from now, a very strong earthquake will hit the Philippines. It will be on the 18th day of July year 2008.” – Juseleeno Nobulega Daroose.
The July 18, 2008 Earthquake in the Philippines that was predicted by Juseleeno Nobulega Daroose is NOT TRUE. Again… it’s NOT TRUE. And all of the previous predictions that was claimed to be predicted (Princess Diana Accident and 9/11 Attack) by Juseleeno is just a baloney.
So fear not fellow Filipinos, because July 18, 2008 will be a normal day to all of us. Yay!
More from my site
- DDOS attacks and server migration update Ooooh great I'm back! All old posts from the old dedicated server will be transferred here today. I still can't access the old server because of the simultaneous DDOS attacks. When it's […]
- Unionbank Visa: Asia’s first Visa Debit card fund transfer service Unionbank of the Philippines, the Philippine’s leading universal bank, aims to extend the Holiday cheers this 2013 by doing away with all the transatlantic obstructions drama in terms of […]
- What year is it? It's still June here. I guess it's already July 1st in the Philippines. I don't know where I am right now, but I hope I'll find my way home. I don't have a calendar with me, but I never […]
- Tiger Woods US Open The Tiger Woods US Open started last week. I don't know anything about this US Open. But after I checked the Googld trends, I discovered that it was a […]
- Pacquiao Vs. Diaz Results UPDATE: Pacquiao Won by Knock Out in the 9th Round!On Sunday Morning, this much awaited fight will come to a verdict. Who will win? Who will not win? […]
- Nursing Board Exam Results The June 2013 Nursing Board Exam Results also known as the Nursing Licensure Examination Results for June 2013 will be posted here very soon! Stay tuned for more updates!UPDATE […]