I’ve been tagged by Mark Aethen Agana to blog seven random stuff about me. By the way, here are the rules of this meme: Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
So? Let’s begin ^_^
- I’m a loner. A love to be alone (redundant ba?)
- Needs improvement in speaking and writing in English; I have a very low Grammar IQ. Very Very Very Very Very Very low indeed! *sigh*
Skeptical in decision making.
- A stealth and cunning cheater, A very pro con-artist. (giggling devilishly)
90% Honest. I lie sometimes.
I love numbers, numbers, and numbers.
- I’m a sinner, saved by grace through faith 🙂
Here, I would like to tag these bloggers. And of course, please tag another seven-friend bloggers as part of this rule Isis Lahora, Mark Monta, Nice Urdaneta, Joyce Lamoste, Andrea Karlsan Zapanta, Gilbert Evangelista and Dominique Baniqued
More from my site
- Getting a DOST-SEI Travel Clearance the easy way! I would like to share my experience of how obtained DOST-SEI travel clearance the easy way. You don't need to go the SEI office again and again. You only need to be there once and once […]
- Arlo Gilbert Arlo Gilbert was born in the planet called Tekken Philippines.I'll update this post later. 🙂
- Nintendo DS Game Reviews and Demo Downloads This post about Nintendo DS Games Demo Downloads and Reviews has been removed from this website and is now gone forever.If you want free updates on […]
- Jehzlau On Vacation Well, I'll be offline for 2 days because of my post title. I'll be visiting the Hundred Islands in Pangasinan. I wish I could survive the 2-day life without the internet. I'll blog about […]
- James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace is just another must-see movie this 2008. With the success of James Bond 007: Ca$ino Royale, this next installment is definitely fun-filled and exciting […]
- I’m Planning to Go Abroad this 2008! Last May of 2007 my family and I went to a trip to Bohol, I had a lot of fun basking under the sun and watching dolphins swim across the sea. This summer of 2008, we are planning to go […]