This is my only picture with Coy (na walang ibang kasama) during the
Google DevFest 2008 WordCamp Philippines 2009 event at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Makati last September 19, 2009. Time runs so fast. Thank you Coy for being a very very very good friend. #ThankYouCoy.
My last conversation with Coy somewhere in Makati
Jehz: Ano nangyari sa domain mo, nakalimutan mo e renew no?
Coy: Yeah. Masyadong busy kasi and sa Tumblr na ako nag boblog. Di ko na na renew yung domain.
Jehz: Taka ako pag check ko nakasulat dun Coy a beautiful fish. Info about Koi fish na. Hahaha!
Coy: Oo nga ginawa akong isda. Hahaha!
Facts about Me and Coy:
1. He’s the very first blogger that I’ve met and talked to personally in the very first blogging event that I’ve attended.
2. Both of us took the Mensa IQ test and passed! Wooooot!
3. We formerly used Blogger.com as our blogging platform before moving to WordPress, but still kept the good old blogspot blog online.
4. I proudly hosted his WordPress blog (thisiscoy.net) for a few years before his domain was expired.
5. I was inspired to do a video blog because of him but I never had to guts to start one.
6. We’re both good-looking.
7. He motivated me to blog again, that’s why I made my first post for the year 2014. Yay!
Tributes to Coy:
1. A Tribute to Coy Caballes, one of the pioneer videobloggers in the Philippines and one of my closest friends. – Kring Elenzano
2. Remembering Coy Caballes a.k.a. CokskiBlue – Micamyx
3. Coy – Yoshke
4. Filipino Blogging Community Mourns: Coy Caballes the Filipino Vlogger Will Always Be Remembered – Vince Golangco
5. My favorite photo with you, @coycaballes! – Maxine Casaclang
6. This Was Coy. He Will Be Missed – Marcelle Fabie
7. The work of the eyes – Marck Ronald Rimorin