Hahaha! Finally! I have posted this relic meme from Kuya Andrew. I was tagged before Magellan discovered the Philippines, and after a long wait… It’s finally here! posted in my blog.
First, here are the rules:
– Each player must post these rules first.
– Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
– People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
– At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Ok… Mic Test Mic Test.. Check Mic Check Mic.. Ooopss! I should have said.. keyboard test.. keyboard test.. bwahahaha!! 😛
Ahmm.. so much for the keyboard test.. 😛 Here’s my reply to kuya andrew’s meme, to post 8 random facts about me! (thanks for patiently waiting kuya 😛 )
1. I’m a loner. I love to be alone. I’m happy to be alone, and I love to laugh when I am alone. Sounds crazy ayt? Because I’m crazy! Bwahahaha! 😛
2. I don’t want to sleep at night, and I’m really not comfortable in sleeping when there’s no sun… Frankly, I really hate to sleep, because when I’m asleep, I really hate to wake up, that’s why I just don’t wanna sleep, because it’s a waste of time.
3. I hate basketball, volleyball, table tennis, tennis, billiards etc.. etc.. etc.. , because I don’t know how to play any ball games. (Kahit holen di ako marunong 😛 ) I also hate Beer na Beer, Redhorse, and other liquors, because I don’t drink (But I drink water, coke, pepsi, orange juice, etc. etc.) I also hate durian, I don’t like the smell of it. I hate cigarettes, because I can’t breathe when someone near me is smoking 😛 I also hate people who invites me to drink liquor with them, and forces me to do it! (naks.. bato bato sa langit, ang tamaan huwag magalit, this is my bloggg.. hehehe 😛 )
4. I hate computers! (I lie sometimes) ^_^
5. I love answering puzzles, brain twisters, complicated math problems and other activities that will squeeze my brain until it explodes and scatter into pieces. I don’t say I’m good at it. I just love to solve it, and until now, I haven’t answered any of it correctly since birth. Bwahahaha! 😛
6. I’m a workaholic. I even forget myself and my name, and all about me during office hours. All I can think is I’m a robot, and I have to do this and that, and have to learn this and that, even if it’s impossible for me to inject it instantly in my mind, I still go for it, and force myself until drops of blood flows down from my head. I never stop when I’m tired, I only stop when I’m done. – Nike (plugin ko lang nike, kasi sponsor sila sa post ko na to.. bwahaha!)
7. I love designing, programming, creating tons of sites and blogs, and exploring the world wide web. If only I have time, I’ll make one new web app, one new blog, one new XHTML 1.1 + CSS web template a day. If only.. arrgghhh!. (Huhuhu.. btw. I really suck at ASP.NET AJAX, it’s been 2 days since I’m reading a tutorial from ASP.NET Website , and still, I can’t comprehend it. Oh my.. I’m really a below mediocre being… *Cries…*) PS: I’m SoooOoo jealous at Batang Yagit, because he’s pretty good at this stuff… 😛 (Plugin nanaman! bwahehehe! )
8. Call me a modern-day Peter Pan. I just don’t grow up! > me too! 😛 (this 8th meme is by Kuya Andrew. I’m also a modern-day Peter Pan, that’s why, I just copy-pasted it :P)
Finally! I have finished my assignment from Kuya Andrew, and now, It’s my turn to tag! ^_^ Here are the lucky winners: Alexandra Siaco, Annabelle Callos Choy, Mark Monta, Silkenhut, Anitokid Chronikos, The Broken Bow, JP+Elmo+Eagleman, and Karlo Pinoy Blogero.
That’s 8! Let me count it again.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.. Yeah.. It’s really 8 😛