iPhone 3G Image Front and Back
Once you have purchased your lovely iPhone 3G, you have 30 days to activate it. Apple and AT&T are making strict measures about the activation of the iPhone so that they can avoid future troubles. iPhone 3G is available at over 1,800 AT&T locations across the United States. That means there’s probably one in your neighborhood.
To unlock and activate iPhone 3G, you need the following:
» Your Valid Major Credit card
» SSN: Social security number
» Valid government-issued photo ID
» Current wireless account number and password or PIN (if you’re new to AT&T)
Always remember that Only Apple Retail Stores offer Personal Setup for your new iPhone 3G. So go to the nearest Apple retail stores now and Activate your iPhone 3G.
If you’re from the Philippines and you’ve purchased an iPhone thru Globe Telecom and activated your subscription to them, they will activate your 3G. So don’t worry.
More from my site
- The PLDT TelPad S7-Slim Review 2 years ago, the country’s biggest telecommunications provider announced the launching of its hybrid landline unit called Telpad. I admit I was not that impressed. I obviously did not jump […]
- Solar Powered iPhone 3G and Solar Powered iPod Sooner or later, Apple will release its Solar-Powered iPhone 3G, iPod,iPod Nano, or maybe MacBooks. We don't know what's the surprises behind Apple, but we do know that it will be very […]
- The first 90 MP smartphone in the world is from the Philippines Whoa! The first 90 MP phone in the world is the Yesss Yaman Phone by OLX Philippines. At first I thought it was a typo, but it's REAL. It really has a 90-megapixel camera! The first in […]
- My ultra-fast wireless Internet experience with Ultera Last month I was lucky to be invited to witness the launch of PLDT HOME Bro’s newest addition to its family, the PLDT HOME Bro Ultera. I'm curious how fast is this Ultera thing after […]
- Sun Broadband Wireless Internet: Is it worth it? The all time favorite “FUN IN THE SUN” summer slogan is ubiquitous once again as the spirit of summer reaches its peak. From the giant billboards along EDSA to the blasting advertisement […]
- It’s a great time once again! For a tropical country like the Philippines, it's just amazing to find a towering and blinking pine tree adorned with colorful balls and danglings in almost every home. “It's more fun in […]