While I’m strolling around SM Mall of Asia, I found a poster about an event called “Pyro Olympics”. I wondered what is it. I read the advertisement, and found out that it is a world wide contest of fireworks, 10 countries, including ours, are the participants of the said event! This event will take place on the 5th-7th and 12th-13th of January, 2007.
The 2nd World Pyro Olympics will be held at The Esplanade (formerly Promenade), which is located right in front the SM Mall of Asia, inside the Bay City Central Business Park, in the City of Pasay.
Don’t miss this “maybe once in a lifetime event” hehe… For more information, visit the 2nd World Pyro Olympics website by clicking here!or call 817-3073, or text 0906-4901 for smart and 0919-8565044.
More from my site
- The View Traveller Unveiled and my Foton Driving Experience Last week, I was invited to witness the unveiling of the View Traveller during Foton’s Big Show 2013 at the World Trade Center, Pasay City, Philippines. The program started at exactly […]
- Free Coke for You and for Me and for the Entire Human Race There are people dying if you care enough for the living, make a better place for you and for me... Hehe.. Enough of this crap. I left my camera's battery inside my room that's why I […]
- My ultra-fast wireless Internet experience with Ultera Last month I was lucky to be invited to witness the launch of PLDT HOME Bro’s newest addition to its family, the PLDT HOME Bro Ultera. I'm curious how fast is this Ultera thing after […]
- My Second Attempt to Greatness I dared... but failed in my first attempt to greatness. But after a few months of torture and suffering from the mayhem that was brought upon me, I'm here again to prove to myself and my […]
- Where will you be on the 13th of November? Do you want to watch the live streaming of Pacquiao vs. Marquez III with a friend for free on November 13, 8:00AM? If your answer is YES, then today is your lucky day! But if your answer […]
- Welcome to Space For centuries man has been curious about what it is like to live in space. We have sent numerous expeditions back and forth but none yet successful enough to define the so called “space […]