What is a Kansan? a Kansan is a native or resident of Kansas, based on my research. Kansan is also of or having to do with the second period of glaciation in North America, beginning about 470,000 years ago, and lasting for 156,000 years. Heck, what the hell is that? What am I talking about? and why I’m blogging about Kansan?
It’s just my personal SEO experiment, if it can drive me some traffic. If you check the trends, the keyword “Kansan” has ahmmm? what do you call this? Ahmmm.. a graph.. hehehe.. and if it has a graph, it means, there are people who were searching about Kansan. If you check the Google SERPs, there are only 1 million results for that keyword, so it’s easy for me to go and be part of the first page in the SERPs for the keyword Kansan.
Let’s see how can this drive me some traffic… 🙂
More from my site
- How to Increase Your Blog Traffic Even If You Don’t Update Frequently If you've noticed my traffic upsurge, you'll probably ask where the hell did this guy get his blog traffic, even if his blog contents are gibberish, articles are not well written […]
- Aftermath of Optimizing Keywords for Specific Regions Optimizing keywords in specific countries will result to great traffic upsurge. That's what I've noticed in my blog. I tried to optimize short keywords like NLE, MRS, HDB, HBO or SSS in […]
- Googel and Googol Googel and Googel are just the two common misspelled words for the prestigious, world wide known, god-like company known as Google. These are high trend keywords that I discovered with the […]
- I ranked 1 on Google Search Results! I ranked 1 on Google Search Results for the keyword "DOST scholars". Yey! after a year of link building and promoting my website for DOST-SEI scholars, I ranked 1 on the search results, as […]
- Yahhoo This is just another SEO experiment for the keyword "Yahhoo". If you happen to land on this page for searching such keyword, congratulations then. For what? For nothing. Yahhoo and Yahoo! […]
- Weird WordPress Bug: latest post becomes a site name I just found out about this today, and I thought it's a WordPress bug. It's actually an All In One SEO Pack bug. After upgrading to All In One SEO Pack version 2.3.11, my latest blog post […]