Just an information, to those who don’t know what are the 3 first frameworks of RoR (Ruby on Rails). There are hundreds or RoR frameworks from the time RoR was created by David Heinemeier Hansson.
Here are the first 3 RoR Frameworks:
Connects business objects and database tables to create a persistable domain model where logic and data is presented in one wrapping.
Routes incoming requests through controllers with one method per action and lets view rendering happen using Ruby templates.
Consolidates code for sending out forgotten passwords and invoices for billing in easy-to-test email service layers on top of smtp or sendmail.
That’s all for today. Thanks 🙂
More from my site
- Ruby on Rails Rails is a full-stack framework for developing database-backed web applications according to the Model-View-Control pattern. From the Ajax in the view, to the request and response in the […]
- Testing Calypso Recently, Calypso was released by Automattic and everybody seems to love it. You can read more about Calypso in Matt's blog. According to what I've read, Calypso is really fast that's why […]
- Top 10 PHP MVC Frameworks Development of PHP scripts without a preconceived plan to manage them is asking for a headache. The goal of a framework is to make the process of writing web-based applications simpler. An […]
- CNAME settings for Google Apps Problem If you are encountering the same problem as I do, then I can't help you, because I've never ever resolved this problem. If you set your CNAME alias and point it to ghs.google.com, even if […]
- Achieve 99% in GTMetrix easily Finally! I achieved the grade of double 99% in Gossamer Threads metrix using my old Jehzlau Concepts theme that I will make publicly available for download very soon. I'm still tweaking my […]
- Send Money to the Philippines – Best New Online Remittance Site “More human than Western Union” and “the long-lost lovechild of Facebook and Paypal” are two descriptions that kept springing to mind to describe nTrust, an emerging online payment […]