The most powerful robot was recently released by the USR (United States Robotics), it was a new model of NS-5, a faster and more improved one, and perfectly bound to obey the 3 Laws of Robotics, compared to the NS-5 that has some program errors in its system. This new model is known as JHL CR-77 [Jehzeel Hiquiana Laurente Cybernetic Rheostat 2077].
The central positronic brain, V.I.K.I. (Virtual Interactive Kinetic Intelligence), continuously uploads fresh software to each of the JHL CR-77 and has developed an interpretation of the Three Laws which supports the robots running Earth as a benevolent dictatorship, preventing humans from self-harming behavior such as crime or environmental damage.
For more information regarding these newly invented robots, please visit http://www.dostscholars.com [formerly dostscholars.org]
More from my site
- Goodbye Analog TVs No... not in the Philippines, but in the United States. I think we'll still be on "Analog" until the world's end. Hahaha!The US federal government is turning off analog television at […]
- Naruto Episodes Sooner or later, I will post all Naruto Episodes here so that you can watch it if you missed it on TV. Btw, if you still didn't know what Naruto is and your just lost in this page, I'll […]
- How to Increase Your Blog Traffic Even If You Don’t Update Frequently If you've noticed my traffic upsurge, you'll probably ask where the hell did this guy get his blog traffic, even if his blog contents are gibberish, articles are not well written […]
- Jehzlau’s Free Unzipped Fonts Tired of unzipping free fonts one by one from different websites that offer free fonts? Buying it, can ease up your hassle of unzipping them one by one! but, is there a free font package […]
- Bigfoot in Georgia Rumors There's a rumor nowadays that a Bigfoot, the so-called abominable snowman or Yeti, was sighted in the Northern Woods of Georgia. We still don't know if it's really true or not, but there […]
- I Am Bored I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I don't know what to do. I'm too lazy to do the things that I'm suppose to be doing right now. I don't know what to do to keep this "I Am Bored" […]