Although we are just beginning to realize its full potential, the proven success of famous AJAX-based projects like Google Maps signifies that this is not just another media hype, but rather a promising technology that may change web-applications as we know them.
The purpose of this article is to help developers understand the core concept of AJAX, realize its benefits and suitable application scenarios, and of course, become aware of its drawbacks. You will learn about some of the most important AJAX implementations as well as about some of the leading development tools and components, which can help you jump-start your AJAX-enabled applications.
This document is aimed at ASP.NET developers, although anyone with a good knowledge of how the Internet works will gain a solid understanding of AJAX and its benefits.
More from my site
- My ultra-fast wireless Internet experience with Ultera Last month I was lucky to be invited to witness the launch of PLDT HOME Bro’s newest addition to its family, the PLDT HOME Bro Ultera. I'm curious how fast is this Ultera thing after […]
- Sun Broadband Wireless Internet: Is it worth it? The all time favorite “FUN IN THE SUN” summer slogan is ubiquitous once again as the spirit of summer reaches its peak. From the giant billboards along EDSA to the blasting advertisement […]
- A Remarkable Internet Tool! I am doing a little survey today. As you all know, I like to surf the net and check out the latest and coolest gadgets, electronics, technologies, tools, techniques, etc… Just the other […]
- 0.6s load time in GTMetrix after switching to https I finally achieved 0.6s load time in GTMetrix after switching to https + doing some minor tweaks in my W3TC settings. Proof: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.jehzlau-concepts.com/WN5evABj. […]
- Testing Calypso Recently, Calypso was released by Automattic and everybody seems to love it. You can read more about Calypso in Matt's blog. According to what I've read, Calypso is really fast that's why […]