UPDATE 05/05/08: I just saw this awesome laptop at Power Mac Center, Greenbelt 3. It’s now available at Php129,000.00.
FYI, it’s not yet available in the Philippines. If you’re looking for a MacBook Air in the Philippines, then you’ve found it! Too bad, it’s only a JPEG image. Let’s just wait when will Apple ship this amazing super thin macbook worldwide, so that we can experience it’s superb power all in a thin, paper-like gadget.
For the technical specs, here it is:
• .16 to .75-inch thickness on top
• 12.8 x 8.94 inches
• 3 pounds
• 5 hours of battery life with everything running
• Intel Core 2 Duo Processor at 1.6 or 1.8GHz, motherboard the length of a pencil.
• 800MHz frontside bus.
• 2GB RAM 667MHz DDR2 standard.
• 13.3-inch screen, LED backlit.
• 1,280 x 800 pixels
• Micro-DVI adapter (for DVI, VGA, composite and S-Video output)
• Intel GMA X3100 Graphics processor with 144MB RAM shared
• 1.8-inch 80GB HD or 64GB Solid State Drive
• Multitouch trackpad with gestures. Pans, zooms, rotates, etc.
• 802.11n and Bluetooth 2.1.
• Optional external HD for $99, USB-bus powered.
• Full backlit keyboard.
• One USB 2.0, one audio port, one Micro-DVI
More from my site
- Fujifilm X Series Cameras: XF1 and XE1 Last month marked the expiry of my uber extended blog events hiatus. After a noxious lengthy period of feeding on cold and stale food, existing within my minuscule rathouse of an […]
- Testing Calypso Recently, Calypso was released by Automattic and everybody seems to love it. You can read more about Calypso in Matt's blog. According to what I've read, Calypso is really fast that's why […]
- Solar Powered iPhone 3G and Solar Powered iPod Sooner or later, Apple will release its Solar-Powered iPhone 3G, iPod,iPod Nano, or maybe MacBooks. We don't know what's the surprises behind Apple, but we do know that it will be very […]
- After almost 1 year I'm back! Since last year, I have 13,669 blocked malicious login attempts in this blog and 2,177,463 spam comments blocked by Akismet. Thanks to Jetpack, WordPress, and Akismet for […]
- I need water to drink… May will almost end and I still don't have a blog post for this month. I just want my readers to know that I'm still alive and breathing. I don't have internet access for more than a month […]
- Summerboard Inactive If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch and you want to customize it you need to JailBreak it first before you can customize your iPhone/iPod Touch. Change the themes, add games, add more […]