Thanks to ate Aileen for the Mini Taste Asia! WohoOOOOOo! with Miguel, Ate Aileen, kuya Andrew and Karlo Pinoy Blogero! syempre..
with Myself.. hahaha! ^_^ yun lang 😛 painggit.. hehehe.. Ubos na ang pagkain bago naisipang kunan ng picture.. SoOOo gutom na kasi 🙂
Taste Asia 4 na next time! hehehehe.. 😛
More from my site
- Where will you be on the 13th of November? Do you want to watch the live streaming of Pacquiao vs. Marquez III with a friend for free on November 13, 8:00AM? If your answer is YES, then today is your lucky day! But if your answer […]
- Taste Asia 2! The Biggest Bloggers Party! Ooooooooops! ok ok ok... ahmmm? Ano kayang e popost ko? isip isip muna.. ang daming nangyari kasi.. di ko matandaan ang nangyari sa Taste Asia, Mall of Asia. HMmmm.. Hmmmmm??? Hmmmm? […]
- Ang Sarap ng Cookies!
Salamat sa Blog and Soul at Mrs. Fields, dahil kung hindi dahil sa inyo, di ako makaka tikim ng napakasarap na Cookies! Galing kasi ako kahapon with Elve sa Mrs. Fields Cookie Cafe, […]
- Mindanao Bloggers Summit!: A Sakses! Hahahaha! Even If I'm not around during the first Mindanao Bloggers Summit, I still feel that I'm present during said event. From the live feeds in my mobile, to a live speaker through […]
- I got $210.12 this week! Yey!!! Hahahaha! I think I'm so blessed, and sOOoo lucky this week! I have received my Google Adsense cheque worth $110.12 yesterday's yesterday (In the 30th of July to be exact), and today, ahmm […]
- Congratulations to the Top 100 Food Monsters Yesterday, Jonas de los Reyes of Techievanglism shared this one-of-a-kind event for bloggers: The Trinoma Food Tour! and.. there are only 100 slots available for the said event. and... I'm […]