April is almost over and I still have no post for this month. I can’t think of a new post and I’m too tired to write articles, tips, puzzles, and anything. That’s why I decided to have another contest. This one is similar to my previous mini-contest. Same rules will be applied to this contest. Winners of my previous contests and IQ puzzles can still join this one.
I’m a big fan of eBay and I always love to shop at eBay, that’s why I’m having a contest that’s about eBay.
Here are the mechanics of the cheapest eBay item contest by Jehzlau Concepts, wooot!
UPDATE 05/22/2010: Ooops. Sorry for the extremely late update. We have 2 winners in this contest. I’ll post their names later… Woooooooooot!
UPDATE 05/26/2010: I’m back! Wohoooo! Please accept my sincerest apologies for another awesome delay. The winners are Trashman and Ikogsakanding! Yey!
Ikogsakanding wished for a worth PHP10.00 pen!
Trashman wished for a worth PHP10.00 coloring book!
To claim your prize, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject “The Cheapest eBay Item Contest”. Please include your full real name and mailing address so that I can send your wished item. Hehe.
0. You need to include the eBay item number and the eBay domain extension (.ph, .com.sg, .com, .co.uk or any other eBay domain extension as long as it’s eBay) in your comment. You’re comment should be like this:
I wish Jehzlau will give me the eBay item no. XXXXXXXXXXXXX at eBay.com
1. You can comment as many times as you want, as long as you’re not spamming
2. You can wish any item on eBay that you want, there’s no price limit even if it’s too expensive. You can search for that particular item on any eBay country websites, as long as the seller agrees to ship the item you’ve chosen Worldwide and accepts payment via Paypal. You can verify these item details at the right sidebar of the eBay item page under “Other item info”
3. The one who wished for the lowest-priced eBay item at the end of the contest day wins
4. The contest will end on
May 12, 2010 May 17, 2010 at exactly 11:59 PM GMT + 8. (Contest extended because I don’t have time to check eBay items this week.. Woooooot!)
5. Everyone can join this contest, whether you’re a blogger or not
7. Residents and non-residents of the Philippines may join this contest
8. There will be only one winner
9. It doesn’t matter if you’re the first commenter or the last commenter, as long as you satisfied rule #3
10. The price of the eBay item will be based in US Dollars.
Ok, I think that’s all. This is not a sponsored post and eBay didn’t pay me a single cent for this post. Wooooot!