Here are my top 10 PHP libraries and its definitions. I hope this can help you with some PHP library research.
1. Lib2 PHP Library – A PHP library for session-based Web site authentication (and much more).
2. PHP-MySQL-Lib – An abstraction library for accessing MySQL databases from PHP.
3. dbSessions – Database storage handler for PHP3 and PHP4 sessions.
4. PEAR::Cache_Lite – or a quick optimization of an existing web site
5. iDriver – A PHP library/framework for developing database-oriented Web applications.
6. libDBMS – A PHP library to connect to various DBMSs.
7. PHP Eclipse – A library of extensible, widely usable PHP classes.
8. Phormation – A PHP code library for building database-driven forms.
9. Rippy the Aggregator – A lightweight RSS aggregator in PHP.
10. phpMailer—A PHP library where you can greatly understand the basic purpose of OOP.
This libraries are listed by Jehzeel Laurente based on his experience of using such libraries, and not just copied from other websites. Enjoy PHP! Love PHP! Thank PHP! Because without it, I don’t know it… hehehe… Btw, to have copy of those libraries, just Google it! Hehehe…
Another very innovative PHP application available online is the shopping cart software of the Ashop Commerce. The application has the capability of performing ecommerce operations such as that of an online store, ecommerce site and other ecommerce websites. The applicaton boasts its full technology implementation for merchants who want to sell products online. This may be the most convenient shopping cart application available online. Aside from the self-hosted applciations, this Software company also offers hosting for the shopping cart application that they sell.